Wednesday, December 21, 2011

So I have been trying to lose weight for...ever and have been unsuccessful. I'd like to say I've tried everything, you know diet, working out, but I'd be lying. I have tried to apply the whole "eat less move more" philosophy which is great in theory, but doesn't work for me without some kind of accountability.
I read something in a "biggest loser" cookbook that made me think. It said that if you multiply your weight by 7 that's the amount of calories you can eat and lose weight. So I figured out my number. It seemed like a really small number :(
I really want to lose weight so I decided to give it a shot. I also decided that I was going to eat my calories by 7:00 at night and not eat anything else after that time. I also increased my workouts to 5 days a week instead of just 3.
I lost 5 pounds! Unfortunately I found one of them again after a Christmas party but there's always tomorrow, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment